Besides access to research into cannabinoids there is a direct involvement of a large university network within the Czech Republic:
- University of Chemistry and Technology;
- Institute of Botany of the Czech Academy of Science;
- Charles University – Pharmaceutical faculty & University Hospital Královské Vinohrady;
- Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine etc.
There is also extensive equipment and resources at ICCT’s disposal including:
- Certified analytical laboratory with accreditation according to ISO17025 (multiple GC-MS, HPLC etc.) that identifies individual molecules as well as whole metabolomic profile of 2000+ components
- High Throughput in-vitro Bioactivity Screening Machine that allows for the fast and accurate screening of therapeutic candidates and ratios
- Animal testing facility etc.
Areas of research
Within a licensed research and development grow facility ICCT examines the effect of different nutrients/grow technology, cannabis strains & grow conditions to achieve optimum harvests.
Extraction & Isolations
When extracting, ICCT can isolate individual cannabinoids to a high level of purity.
ICCT has conducted several studies to identify optimal active ingredients as well as optimal delivery systems for several pharmaceutical indications.
ICCT’s scientists have world-class expertise in research and development as well as decades of experience in formulation and combining bioactive ingredients to deliver a desired outcome. ICCT is partnering with some of the world leading analytical chemists, allowing them to test different combinations and concentrations of cannabinoids and other synergistic bioactive ingredients in order to maximize the desired effect as well as to choose the most effective delivery system to ensure optimal absorption of the cannabinoids in the body.
For the manufacturing of final products please visit www.perducis.com
Nano Delivery Systems
Cannabinoids have extremely low water solubility and bioavailability – only approximately 4-12% of orally ingested cannabinoids are effectively used by the body. The portfolio of encapsulated actives including CBD, THC, CBG and whole-plant extracts has been developed for the fast-growing cannabis industry to allow production of novel pharmaceutical preparations (including pain management, autoimmune diseases or dermatological illnesses), high-end cosmetics and functional food & drinks infused with cannabinoids.
Available target & nano-delivery forms:
- PROLIPOSOMAL & LIPOSOMAL SYSTEMS
- NANO-MICELLAR & NANO-EMULSION SYSTEMS
- SELF EMULSIFYING MICROEMULSION DRUG DELIVERY
- LIPID NANO-CAPSULES
- BIOCOMPATIBLE NANOFIBERS WITH ENCAPSULATED API’s